The Modus Operandi of Himalayan Vagabond Adventures for the In-House Adventure Camp is that;
- Our Professional Adventure Experts will visit your school premises and based on their visit they will plan out the activities to be carried out in your School, which is purely based on your school physical structure.
- We will custom-design a program specifically to meet the objectives of your camp and the needs of your group or school.
- The unique setting lends itself to activities focusing on the natural environment and adventure, but much more than this can be accomplished in the outdoor classroom.
Some of the options we can offer assistance with include:
5.1 PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Leadership training – Grade 6/7 and Grade 11/12
- Team-building – All ages
- Group dynamics challenges – All ages
Intermediate and senior phases:
Integrated camps focusing particularly on elements from the Natural Sciences, Social Sciences and Life Orientation curricula.
Education and information about the natural flora and fauna.